It doesn’t get much easier than puff pastry Nutella twists. If you ask me, the hardest part is saving some for your friends!
Easy Puff Pastry Nutella Twists
It doesn't get much easier than puff pastry Nutella twists. If you ask me, the hardest part is saving some for your friends!
- 1 box frozen puff pastry dough comes with two squares of puff pastry dough & you'll be using both of them for this recipe
- jar of Nutella
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. water
- granulated sugar
- Thaw your puff pastry dough by leaving overnight in the refrigerator the night before you make these twists.
- Prepare 3-4 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Lay out one square of puff pastry, unfolding onto a clean and dry surface.
- Spread Nutella (generously) on one side of the puff pastry dough.
- Cut into 8 strips. I use a pizza cutter for this part.
- Twist until only the dough is visible and the Nutella is inside of the twists.
- Place each twist onto the cookie sheets leaving a little space in between each one.
- Repeat with the second square of puff pastry dough.
- Refrigerate the twists for 30 minutes or until completely chilled.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add water to the egg white and scramble together.
- Brush egg white mixture over each twist and sprinkle on granulated sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the twists are a golden brown.