Halloween Mummy Fingers
Halloween comes around once a year so if you love this time of year, you’ll want to have a party! These Halloween Mummy Fingers are a must.
Make the most of this time of year and take lots of pictures. Enjoy those little ones while they’re small and enjoy things like trick or treating and making mummy themed foods.
One of my favorite memories with my kiddo was decorating the outside of big cardboard boxes to look like houses and setting them up indoors for trick or treating. That was so much fun!
- one tube of 8 crescent rolls
- one package of 8 hotdogs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one piece of crescent roll dough.
- Cut into three strips.
- Wrap pieces around one of the hot dogs.
- Repeat with remaining hot dogs and dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until crescent dough is a light brown.
- Let the hot dogs cool enough to touch.
- Carefully cut out the shape of a finger nail and peel off the top layer of hot dog.