Four Cheese Garlic Flatbread for #AppetizerWeek #OXO
Quick & Easy Four Cheese Garlic Flatbread
Welcome to Day #1 of Appetizer Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Kristen from Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker. With the big football game coming up, we wanted to make sure you had plenty of ideas for your game day spread. Each day we will be dishing up a different set of appetizers. We hope you enjoy this fabulous group of recipes. Tune in each day starting with Monday, January 20 and ending on Saturday, January 25. Lots of great prizes will be up for grabs so you do not want to miss one single day. Follow #AppetizerWeek on Twitter to keep up to date with all our amazing recipes and giveaways!
I kinda have a short attention span for some things. I really enjoy football don’t get me wrong, but I can count how many times that I’ve sat and watched an entire game on one hand. There is always something to check on, finish cooking or dish up. I don’t mind the cooking and baking, but I do love to have the option to watch the game even if I have to get up every now and again.
This flatbread is something I think of very fondly. It’s so quick and easy to make. This is ideal for last minute drop-ins because it’s fast, easy and can be delegated if necessary for your own sanity.
After baking, this flatbread is nice and crispy making this a great dip-scooper.
If you can’t find a pre-shredded Italian four cheese blend at your local store, there is often a five cheese blend that works just as well. Parmesan, asiago and mozzarella are three cheeses that are a must have for me and this flat bread. The other cheese or two that gets added to the blend is just a bonus!
Take a second and add this flatbread to your game day appetizer menu and remember to cheer on the Hawks this year for the Big Game!
Visit all the other Appetizer Week participants for more Football Munching Temptations:
Our sponsor for Day 1 of Appetizer Week is OXO. We are so happy they joined us today. OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier. Their tools are designed with everyone in mind, they are not only efficient but they are also comfortable to use. As food bloggers we spend a ton of the kitchen and we need our tools to not only stand the test of time, but to be as user-friendly as possible. OXO tools meet all those requirements. You can follow OXO on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Today’s OXO Prize Pack valued at over $256 includes:
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- 4 Piece Mini Measuring Beaker Set
- Citrus Juicer
- Hand-Held Mandoline Slicer
- 2 Cup Angled Measuring Cup
- 6 Piece Measuring Cup Set in Black
- 6 Piece Measuring Spoon Set in Black
- 3 Piece Large Bowl and Colander Set in Red
- Garlic Press
- Silicone Pastry Brush
- Utility Cutting Board in Red
- Pop Container Big Square in 4.0 Quart Size
- Pop Scoop
- Oil Stopper/Pourer
- Pastry Scraper/Chopper
- Coarse Hand-Held Grater
- Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 12 inch Silicone Tongs
***Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. No substitutions or cash value will be given***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by OXO. #AppetizerWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
- one 5 count package of Greek gyro style flatbread
- one 8 oz. package of shredded four or five cheese Italian blend
- butter at room temp
- two cloves of garlic, peeled and quartered
- 5 tsp. minced garlic, more if you and your guests are garlic lovers!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub garlic on one side of each piece of flatbread.
- Spread butter on each piece of flatbread, the same size that has been rubbed with garlic.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, about 1 tsp. on each piece of flatbread.
- Now spread about one handful of cheese over the butter and garlic.
- Placing the loaded flatbread on cookie sheets, bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and lightly browned on the edges.
- Serve warm and enjoy!