Cranberry Jam Tiramisu Inspired Dessert
Three ingredients. That’s it. Cranberry Jam Tiramisu Inspired Dessert only requires the jam, the ladyfingers and Greek yogurt. Of course you can use any jam you want but for this, I used this homemade cranberry jam recipe. If you’re feeling adventurous, this recipe for homemade ladyfingers is a good one.
For the store bought route (which is what I do more often than not), the ladyfingers at Safeway taste a lot like Twinkies without the cream filling!
Letting this dessert it in the fridge overnight gives the jam a chance to soak into the ladyfingers a little. For homemade jam that turns out a little watery, this is the ideal use.
What jam would you use in this ladyfingers dessert?
- 3 cups cranberry jam or your favorite jam
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt (or splurge and use whipped topping!)
- ladyfingers enough to cover two full layers in a bread loaf pan
- Arrange a single layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of a bread loaf pan.
- Cover ladyfingers with jam.
- Spread Greek yogurt over the jam.
- Now arrange another layer of ladyfingers on top of the yogurt.
- And another layer of jam.
- Followed by a layer of Greek yogurt.
- Cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least a couple hours. Overnight is best. It lets the jam soak into the ladyfingers.
Here is the cranberry jam recipe and if you’re feeling adventurous here is the ladyfinger recipe. The Ladyfinger recipe has a video showing you how to make them. I have made them using this very same recipe and the ladyfingers turned out so perfect!