Boogers on a stick is an ideal snack to make for any Halloween themed party! You might even win a grossest dish trophy…
Boogers on a Stick Halloween Recipe
If there were a competition for grossest Halloween foods, Boogers on a Stick would be at the top of the list. The original source of this idea is unknown. This is something I’ve seen for years but until now I haven’t gotten around to sharing it with you here on the blog. Until today.
This might not even be qualified to call a recipe but by request, the ingredients and steps are at the end of this post. All you need is cheese dip, pretzel rods and green food coloring. Thank goodness because when it comes to Halloween, there’s so much to do and not enough time to get everything done!
I recommend coloring the dip and leaving the pretzels on the side. I pre-dipped the pretzels once and they became soggy very fast.
- pretzel rods
- cheese dip I used Tostitos
- green food coloring gel food coloring used in the video
- Add green food coloring to cheese dip.
- Stir to evenly mix in food coloring.
- Add more as needed, stirring after each addition.
- Dip pretzel rods into green cheese dip for a gross snack!
- Enjoy. 🙂
Let me know if you give this recipe a try!